2 cups – Flour
1 Tbsp – Baking Powder
½ tsp – Salt
1/8 tsp – Ground Cinnamon
1 12 oz Bag – Milk Chocolate Chips
2/3 of a cup – Whole Milk
½ cup – Melted Unsalted Butter
2 Tbsp – Sour Cream
½ tsp – Vanilla Extract
1/3 cup – Granulated Sugar
1/3 cup – Brown Sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with liners and spray the edges with non stick cooking spray, set aside.
2. In a small bowl mix together the first 4 ingredients and set aside.
3. In another small bowl add the chocolate chips and half a cup of the dry ingredients mix and toss to make sure each piece of chocolate chips are coated in the flour mixture.
4. In a large bowl mix together the remaining ingredients until combined. Add the dry ingredients and just mix to combine but not over mixing. Using a spatula fold in the chocolate chip mixture and make sure they are evenly spread out through out the batter.
5. Using a large ice cream scoop, divide the batter evenly in the prepared muffin pan.
6. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean.